The Quloos QA390 is a hi-fi lossless music player, DAC, decoder, and headphone amplifier combined into an all-in-one mobile unit. It is powered by four 3300mAh Panasonic 18650 batteries that makes for a truly mobile hi-fi unit with 8-10 hours of high quality music listening.
Price $199.00For the little money the Hiby R3 is going for, you get a lot in return. Don’t expect an audiophile grade analytic DAP that’s as precise as the SP1000 but think fun, impact, rhythm ad musicality above all. To me it’s the perfect DAP for on the go
- 600 MHz Freescale Processor
- Up to 2TB - 30.000 Songs
- SD Card; USB Drive; USB Flash
- AAC FLAC ISO/DFF/DSF ALAC CUE WAV
- Remote Control
The Plenue L is for the audio purist, who doesn’t need WiFi, Streaming or Bluetooth. It’s a back to basics DAP with focus on excellent sound and a mature and well designed interface. Plenue L is a musical sounding and enjoyable flagship DAP that won’t drag your pants down with weight. It’s the most pocket friendly high end audio player I’ve seen, and for the performance the MSRP is spot on.
- Choice of Vacuum Tube and Solid State amplification in 3.5mm headphone output
- Dual Output Mode: High Impedance High Output Mode (HIGH2) delivers 200mWpc@300Ω (balanced)
- Outstanding digital audio capability with dual AK4497EQ, PCM decoded up to 32Bit/384kHz, DSD up to DSD256
- Full MQA decoder to unfold mastering quality recording upto 24bit 384kHz
- Support 4.4mm balanced and 3.5mm single-ended headphone output
- Comprehensive digital interface: I2S, USB Audio and S/PDIF coaxial output and can function as USB DAC
- Massive 128GB internal storage and one external TF card up to 512GB, can further extend through USB OTG storage,
- Massive 7000mAH battery with QC2.0 quick charging
- Brass chassis with high temperature baked Teflon coating, 24K gold plated solid brass control dials
- High-performance Dual DAC setup, featuring dual ES9038Q2M DAC chips.
- Four Way I/V Conversion.
- Four Way Discrete Component Class A and B Powerful Amplification.
- Output Power PO:- 600mW at 32 Ohms load, 137mW at 150 Ohms load, and 69mW at 300 Ohms load.
- Three Level Line out mode, High, Medium, Low.
- Output Power LO:- 4.1V @ 10k Ohm load, High.
- 3.2V @ 10k Ohm Load, Medium.
- 2.1V @ 10k load, Low.
- THD+N: 0.001%.
- Dynamic Range: 121dB.
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 121dB.
- Separation: 106dB.
- Battery Life of up to 9.5 hours.
- NX4 DSD frequency response range is 20-100kHz, which is far more than CD quality and Hi-Res Audios requirements.Well deserved to get the Japanese Hi-Res Audio certification.
- NX4 DSD Headphone Amplifier Decoder Topping NX4 DSD XMOS-XU208 DAC ES9038Q2M Chip Portable Headphone Amplifier Decoder
- CD sound quality can reach 20-20kHz frequency response range and Hi-Res Audio standard requirements 20-40kHz frequency response range.
- NX4 DSD provides 28 hours playback time for headphone amp and 7.5 hours playback time for USB DAC + headphone amp. Suitable Headphone Impedance:16-300Ω
- You can play almost all kinds of Audio source because NX4 DSD is compatible with 32bit/768kHz、DSD256(Dop) and DSD512(native).
- Gain switch and Bass boost NX5 has a gain switch to meet different needs
- Lo batt LED Charging progress display 3 colour & High-quality components
- 30 Hour playback time 2400mAh Lithium Ion battery, Adaptive Charging
- Suitable headphone impedance: 16–300 ohms
- Headphone output: 3.5 mm
- Charging time: < 4 hrs to full charge
- Dimensions: Approx. 2.4 x 0.5 x 4.3 in (6 x 1.3 x 10.8
- Suitable headphone impedance: 16–300 ohms
- Simply THE best portable player !!!!
- Nothing need to add
- IPS High Definition All Sight Screen
- Support Mainstream HD Lossless Music Formats
- Various Output Interface
- Support Copy the Music files from Phone to X10T II
- As an USB Digital Turntable
- Support APT-X Format Transmission Support Bluetooth Input/output
- Custom EQ for Your Careful Adjustment
- Support Car-Play Mode
- Support Hiby Link Function
- Mass Storage via USB OTG
- You can call it "CD Transport"
- Support MP3、WAV、APE、WMA、FLAC、ALAC、DSF、DFF、ISO, 384kHz/24Bit、DSD128
- HD 2.4-inch IPS screen, 7H hardness glass
- DAC using AK4490.
- Bi-directional Bluetooth 4.0 transmission, support for Apt-x Bluetooth protocol
- Hiby Link function.
- Support car play mode.
- 10-level custom EQ adjustments.
- Support SD card up to 256GB.
- Optimized power circuit design.
- Can be used for asynchronous USB DAC, supporting up to 192kHz/24bit audio
- Can be output USB audio, supporting DOP/D2P mode
- High-performance Pocket-friendly USB DAC + Preamp + Headphone Amp, compatible with Apple® and Android™ mobile devices
- Balanced 2.5mm output power up to 4.0 Vrms
- Plays all 32bit/384kHz formats: PCM, DoP, DSD64, DSD128 and MQA
- Supports playback from iPhones, Android smartphones, MacOS and Windows computers
- At its heart is the legendary SABRE®DAC audio converter with HyperStream®II modulation that provides the ultimate in sound quality and stable sound field.
- Sparrow delivers sound performance all the way to the headsets, with up to 4.0Vrms output voltage, ensuring plenty of headroom for demanding headsets.
Not much to say.... just simply BRILIANT !!!!
"And SO FAR I AM THRILLED with the sound and performance of the HiFi M8 V2. The hot side can not only drive difficult 300 ohm Sennheiser headphones but can actually drive them with authority and skill befitting the performance of a desktop amp..."