The R6 Pro is a ‘bang for buck’ king for DAPs under 1k. The new tonal tuning gives it a more powerful sound and more pleasing timbre than the original R6. That lowered output impedance makes it much easier for sensitive IEM matchups. The upgrade to Oreo and the implementation of LDAC/HWA keeps everything ‘oh-so” competitive in what is a very competitive corner of the market.
The Quloos QA390 is a hi-fi lossless music player, DAC, decoder, and headphone amplifier combined into an all-in-one mobile unit. It is powered by four 3300mAh Panasonic 18650 batteries that makes for a truly mobile hi-fi unit with 8-10 hours of high quality music listening.
The R5 is a bit of a pocket rocket... the competition will catch up but Android 8.1, HiBy MSEB, 0.5mW of output power and a very low noise floor has got to tick plenty of boxes for the avid DAP user.
Price $199.00For the little money the Hiby R3 is going for, you get a lot in return. Don’t expect an audiophile grade analytic DAP that’s as precise as the SP1000 but think fun, impact, rhythm ad musicality above all. To me it’s the perfect DAP for on the go
R6 Pro Leather Case
- 600 MHz Freescale Processor
- Up to 2TB - 30.000 Songs
- SD Card; USB Drive; USB Flash
- AAC FLAC ISO/DFF/DSF ALAC CUE WAV
- Remote Control
NO need to describe too much..... just read the specs ... this is a little MONSTER that do ALL.
Most important it performs also as a PC DAC with BT out to any headphone or TWS with the most advance BT Codecs !
The Plenue L is for the audio purist, who doesn’t need WiFi, Streaming or Bluetooth. It’s a back to basics DAP with focus on excellent sound and a mature and well designed interface. Plenue L is a musical sounding and enjoyable flagship DAP that won’t drag your pants down with weight. It’s the most pocket friendly high end audio player I’ve seen, and for the performance the MSRP is spot on.
- Choice of Vacuum Tube and Solid State amplification in 3.5mm headphone output
- Dual Output Mode: High Impedance High Output Mode (HIGH2) delivers 200mWpc@300Ω (balanced)
- Outstanding digital audio capability with dual AK4497EQ, PCM decoded up to 32Bit/384kHz, DSD up to DSD256
- Full MQA decoder to unfold mastering quality recording upto 24bit 384kHz
- Support 4.4mm balanced and 3.5mm single-ended headphone output
- Comprehensive digital interface: I2S, USB Audio and S/PDIF coaxial output and can function as USB DAC
- Massive 128GB internal storage and one external TF card up to 512GB, can further extend through USB OTG storage,
- Massive 7000mAH battery with QC2.0 quick charging
- Brass chassis with high temperature baked Teflon coating, 24K gold plated solid brass control dials
- High-performance Dual DAC setup, featuring dual ES9038Q2M DAC chips.
- Four Way I/V Conversion.
- Four Way Discrete Component Class A and B Powerful Amplification.
- Output Power PO:- 600mW at 32 Ohms load, 137mW at 150 Ohms load, and 69mW at 300 Ohms load.
- Three Level Line out mode, High, Medium, Low.
- Output Power LO:- 4.1V @ 10k Ohm load, High.
- 3.2V @ 10k Ohm Load, Medium.
- 2.1V @ 10k load, Low.
- THD+N: 0.001%.
- Dynamic Range: 121dB.
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 121dB.
- Separation: 106dB.
- Battery Life of up to 9.5 hours.
- NX4 DSD frequency response range is 20-100kHz, which is far more than CD quality and Hi-Res Audios requirements.Well deserved to get the Japanese Hi-Res Audio certification.
- NX4 DSD Headphone Amplifier Decoder Topping NX4 DSD XMOS-XU208 DAC ES9038Q2M Chip Portable Headphone Amplifier Decoder
- CD sound quality can reach 20-20kHz frequency response range and Hi-Res Audio standard requirements 20-40kHz frequency response range.
- NX4 DSD provides 28 hours playback time for headphone amp and 7.5 hours playback time for USB DAC + headphone amp. Suitable Headphone Impedance:16-300Ω
- You can play almost all kinds of Audio source because NX4 DSD is compatible with 32bit/768kHz、DSD256(Dop) and DSD512(native).
- Gain switch and Bass boost NX5 has a gain switch to meet different needs
- Lo batt LED Charging progress display 3 colour & High-quality components
- 30 Hour playback time 2400mAh Lithium Ion battery, Adaptive Charging
- Suitable headphone impedance: 16–300 ohms
- Headphone output: 3.5 mm
- Charging time: < 4 hrs to full charge
- Dimensions: Approx. 2.4 x 0.5 x 4.3 in (6 x 1.3 x 10.8
- Suitable headphone impedance: 16–300 ohms
Simply best portable player!