The Quloos QA390 is a hi-fi lossless music player, DAC, decoder, and headphone amplifier combined into an all-in-one mobile unit. It is powered by four 3300mAh Panasonic 18650 batteries that makes for a truly mobile hi-fi unit with 8-10 hours of high quality music listening.
- 600 MHz Freescale Processor
- Up to 2TB - 30.000 Songs
- SD Card; USB Drive; USB Flash
- AAC FLAC ISO/DFF/DSF ALAC CUE WAV
- Remote Control
- The new design SC-6LS MK2 deployed advanced vacuum tubes, coupling capacitor, carbon film resistor and a variety of high-class components. Effectively improved performance and audio quality. Collocated with 9084D MK2, creates the evolutionary home audio system concept.
- Constructed linear amplifier circuit with FOUR Electro-Harmonix 12AU7EH Preamp Tubes.
- Advanced rectifying circuit with TWO RCA 22DE4 Rectifiers.
- Deploys Multicap Coupling Capacitors & Takman Carbon Film Resistors.
- Designed for 15dB gain.
- Customized EI-Core Power Transformers.
- ESS DAC ES9038PRO chip,with TOPPING elaborate design and adjustment,the distortion is ＜0. 00010％,DNR ＜126dB,and SNR ＜126dB.
- CSR8675 chipset to support Bluetooth 5.0 and LDAC/AAC/SBC/APTX/APX LL/APX HD protocol. DX7 Pro could achieve 24bit 96KHZ HD transmission
- XMOS XU208 and Thesycon customized driver(Win 7 and above)gives the DX7 Pro superior decoding capability on USB;PCM support up to 32bit 768KHZ and DSD support to DSD512(native).
- USBIN: 44.1 kHz-768kHz/16bit-32bit DSD64-DSD512(Native). DSD64-DSD256(DOP)
- OPT/AES/COAX: 44. 1kHz-192kHz/16bit-24bit, DSD64(DOP)
- IIS IN: 44.1kHz-768kHz/ 16Bit-32Bit、DSD64-DSD1024
- Distinctive Questyle Design
- Resonance Control
- Current mode amplification
- True DSD
- Serve as A Digital Monitor in Studios
- 3x Clock Asynchronous Transmission
- Pure Class A BIAS Control
- Remote Control included