EarStudio ES100 MK2
- DAC: Asahi Kasei AK 4375a × 2
- Input: Bluetooth A2DP or USB DAC
- USB DAC: USB Audio Class 1.0 (Up to 48 kHz / 16 bit)
- Output: 3.5 mm (Unbalanced) / 2.5 mm (Balanced / 4-Pin)
- Output Level: 3.2 Vpp (Unbalanced) / 6.4 Vpp (Blanced)
- Output Impedance: 1 Ω (Unbalanced / Blanced)
- SNR: 109 dB (Unbalanced) / 110 dB (Blanced)
- Bluetooth Version: 5.0
- Profile: HFP / HSP / A2DP / AVRCP / LDAC
- Corresponding Codec: aptX / aptX HD / AAC / SBC
- Maximum Communication Distance: about 10 m
- Battery Capacity: 350 mAh (Lithium Polymer)
- Continuous Playing Time: about 14 hours
- Body Size: (W) 30 × (H) 53 × (W) 15 mm
- Body Weight: about 20 g
Qualcomm CSR8675 chipset with the most latest Bluetooth software stack provides robust wireless connection with any Bluetooth sources.
DualDrive with two AK4375a
ES100 is equipped with two AK4375a, one for each channel. The proprietary DualDrive Technology provides superior, high-fidelity audio quality, doubling the AK4375a capability.
High Quality Codecs
2.5mm Balanced Output
USB DAC/Headphone Amp
You can control the EQ using the companion iOS/Android remote control application. Once configured, ES100 runs the EQ processing without the app, for every audio sources over Bluetooth or USB.
Codec, Battery and Volume Control
Customize your ES100 by controlling Bluetooth codec, battery, volume and more.
DAC Filter & Oversampling
Channel Trim & Max Volume Limit