TH610 Stereo Headphones
The elegant look of wooden shells, the comfort of pads and headband and the high class of sound for two and a half thousand zlotys. (Polish currency). Wide and deep stage, with high-end level of sophistication.Read the full review here.
The TH610 is an excellent-sounding home headphone that offers a refined sound.Read the full review here.
The Fostex TH610 has many strengths, and represents a very good headphone set that will provide hours of musical enjoyment. Firmly Recommended.Read the full review here.
I found myself engrossed in the music for hours at a time, listening fatigue never rearing its ugly head. Definitely worth a listen.Read the full review here.
Hi Fi World
German Web magazine, kopfhoerer.de reviewed the Fostex TH610 Headphones and gave them a full five stars.Read the full review here.
Model TH610 is a successor to the model TH600 consisting of the premium TH series line together with the conventional TH900 and the new TH900mk2. The TH610 newly features the detachable cable connection and beautiful matte finished black walnut housings in addition to the reputed bio-dynamic 50mm diaphragm and the powerful 1 tesla (1,000 gauss) magnetic circuit.
- Beautiful wood-grained housings made of black walnut with matte finish
- 50mm driver units with 1 tesla (1,000 gauss) magnetic circuit for wide dynamic range repro-duction with low distortion
- The unique “bio-dyna” diaphragm that offers rich lows, natural mid range and smooth highs
- Detachable cable connection compatible with the TH900mk2. The contact part is coated by highly durable rhodium material.
- Comes with quality Hi-FC cable with the detachable 2-pin connector
- Ear pads made of low repulsion cushion material in quality artificial leather for comfortable fitting
Replacement Ear Pads
EX-EP-61, Replacement Ear Pads (pair)
Type: Closed, Dynamic
Driver: 50mm Neodymium magnet / Bio-dyna diaphragm
Impedance: 25 ohm
Sensitivity: 98dB / mW
Maximum Input Power: 1,800 mW
Frequency Response: 5Hz – 45kHz
Weight: approx. 375g (excluding the cable)
Connector: 2-pin (gold-plated with rhodium over-coated)
Cable: 3m Hi-FC (detachable 2-pin, rhodium coated)
Jakck: 1/4” stereo unbalanced, gold-plated
Accessories: Leatherette carrying bag