The Earmen Tradutto is a great high-end DAC at a down-to-ear price, a fully balance machine with exceptional build quality.
- The ES9038Q2M DAC allows outstanding sound performance and easily handles digital audio files up to 32bit/768kHz or DSD512. Furthermore, the whole circuit is optimized to draw less current and improve power filtering, resulting in low interferences from Wi-Fi, cellular, and Bluetooth signals.
- MQA Supported: FSR (MQB/MQA Core, decoded file), MQA (MQA file that is hardware decoded in our device and then rendered), MQA Studio (the same as MQA, just with the consent of an author or production company)
- Digital optical, digital coaxial and USB inputs – connect CD players, phones, tablets, games consoles, laptops or other digital audio sources – just play it!
- Gold Plated PCB – Not only does it give a good clean low resistance contact, but the perfect flat surface.
- Built in Qualcomm HD Bluetooth 5.1 (AAC/SBC/aptX/aptx LL/aptx HD/LDAC) – BlueTooth QCC5124 is designed to meet demand for robust, high quality, wireless Bluetooth listening experiences in small devices with low power consumption for longer audio playback.Qualcomm® aptX™ audio, aptX HD, and Qualcomm aptX Adaptive audio technologies are designed to deliver consistent, high quality audio streaming over Bluetooth.
- XMOS 16-Core chip (XU216) – has enabled us with its excellent performance a hardware decoding MQA, as well as other necessary functions for listening to music (delivers double the clock speed (2000MIPS) and four times the memory (512KB), as well as the latest SuperSpeed USB standard).
- TRADUTTO is fully balanced, which means that the balanced outputs from the DAC go to the output intact, only amplified
Tradutto lets you enjoy music from any source, such as Coaxial, USB, TOS Link connections or HD Bluetooth. Wherever songs are played from, TRADUTTO stays true to the character of every instrument and uncovers a musicality you’ve never heard before. It offers a variety of options and freedom of choice that you can customize to your own sensibilities and possibilities.
MQA Studio quality audio
Tradutto supports Tidal Masters (MQA)
MQA (Master Quality Authenticated) is an award-winning British technology that delivers the sound of the original master recording. The master MQA file is fully authenticated and is small enough to stream or download. Visit mqa.co.uk for more information
MQA is a registered trade mark of MQA Limited.© 2018
Outstanding audio performance
At the heart of Tradutto is the extremely high-quality ESS Saber digital-to-analog converter ES9038K2M that delivers outstanding sound performance that can process digital audio files up to 32bit/768kHz or DSD512, so you can enjoy high-resolution music in every detail. EarMen Tradutto is designed for true audiophiles.
Tradutto is born from a full block aluminum chassis, which makes it extremely durable and robust. Compact design makes it fitting to any environment, any system or home. The PCB is embedded in a solid aluminum housing, giving the board greater protection inside the housing and additional insulation from external influences.
The Finest DAC Circuitry
We used XMOS with 16 cores (XU216), which with its excellent performance enabled us to hardware decode MQA as well as other necessary functions for listening to music.
The clock is carefully adjusted and has minimal jitter.
The digital and analog part of the circuit is also carefully separated by the power supply
We used wima capacitors to obtain the lowest THD, as well as audio electrolytes in combination with MELF low noise resistors and SoundPlus OPA1642 operational amplifiers which proved to be great for getting neutral sound.
Inputs BlueTooth QCC5124 Bluetooth 5.1™ ( AAC, SBC, aptX, aptX HD, aptX LL, LDAC) USB TOSLINK SPDIF optical Coax SPDIF Outputs RCA (SE output) output impedance = 300 Ω Balanced 4.4mm output impedance = 600 Ω Audio Formats PCM up to 768kHz DSD DoP64, DoP128, DoP256, native DSD512 DXD up to 768kHz MQA FSR(MQB/MQA Core), MQA, MQA Studio Bluetooth 44.1kHz – 192kHz/16bit – 24bit Single-end output USB input SP/Diff input/BT Output Level 2Vrms 0dBFS 2Vrms 0dBFS THD+N 0.0003% 0.0003% SNR >116dB >116dB A-Weighted A-Weighted Freq. Response ±0.014dB ±0.006dB Fully Balanced Output USB input SP/Diff input/BT Output Level 4Vrms 0dBFS 4Vrms 0dBFS THD+N 0.0003% 0.0003% SNR >120B >122dB A-Weighted A-Weighted Freq. Response ±0.03dB ±0.003dB Dimension LxHxW 150x30x150 mm 5,9″x1,18″x5,9″ Weight 550 gr 1,21lbs
0.0 Average Rating Rated (0 Reviews)